Thursday, February 23, 2012

The Weekend By Harry

                                                      MY WEEKEND BY HARRY

 This is me sheering!

                                                                  Look at me sheering.

                                                                I am shaving a sheep.

I am waiting to pull.
                                                      
                                                         I am pulling the rope.          
                                                  
I am starting to shave.

      I am looking at Auckland Harbour. 

By Harry
                                  
                            

1 comment:

  1. Wow Harry... it looks like you had a fabulous weekend. Thanks for sharing the photos.

    ReplyDelete