Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Day By Letisha

                    A  day BY LETISHA. 


A day is like this...First we do the roll. Then we do news and 3 peple do it. Next is our mihi 3 people do it to, then we start maths .We do that for half an hour .  Now we do reading. that's awsome. After that its morning tea...

When we come back we either do swimming, music or library.
Now we do writing. Next it's lunch.


That's an hour and a half. Then the teacher reads a story.
Then the poem of the week.
Now...We play a game, and in the middle of it the bell rings so we go home with Anouska. After we watched  TV.


                            THE END                      







1 comment:

  1. Hi Letisha,

    You want to know something? I teach next door and I also teach your wonderful twin, Anouska. I often wondered if twins are exactly the same... but I have been noticing some differences ! Some good, cool, groovy differences ! For example, I notice that some days you are a polar bear, and other days you are sprouting a long, white, furry tail ! On the other hand, Anouska does not have a tail, nor is she a polar bear ! This difference has made me laugh, a lot ! I love finding out quirky characteristics about the Kowhai kids !

    I am really enjoying getting to know you and it was really neat reading how your day goes, right next door to us !

    Keep writing and being you !

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete