Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Mum's Birthday!

This morning, it was my Mum's Birthday. I woke up at 6:09 in the morning and then Dad woke up and we all went into Mum's bed. I woke up 6:46 in the morning. When my brother finished his toast, we woke up Mum and gave her 2 cards from Me and Raneel and the present from Me. Then I said to Mum  
"Are you going to stay home for your birthday like Raju Kaka." "Yes I am." said Mum. I made Mum's birthday card yesterday in Andrea's class. When Raneel gave her card to Mum, Mum said"That's so lovely Raneel" and then when I gave Mum her card she said " Wow Shaan! Where did you make the card. "In Andrea's class." I said. Mum today woke up at quarter to 8. I felt so excited when Mum loved my card.            


by Shaan .







1 comment:

  1. Hi Shaan -

    It sounds as if your Mum had a great birthday!

    Kate (Maya's mum)

    ReplyDelete