Thursday, November 1, 2012

My Cricket Match Taylor vs Williamson

Last Saturday on the 27th, I had my cricket match at Coxs Bay Park. Mum and Raneel were with me.
My Dad was in Palmerston North to play hockey. We lost the toss, but we are pretty at fielding, so we were fielding. After Over 1 it was Overs: 1 Maidens: 0 Runs: 2 Wickets: 4. After Over 2 it was Overs: 2 Maidens: 0 Runs: 8 Wickets: 5. I made 25 runs from 15 balls. My boundaries were 1 four and 3 sixes. I got 22 runs in boundary. The final score was 98 to 57 and my team which was Team Taylor won by 41! My team was named after the Black Caps captain Ross Taylor. I also got Player of the Day for my first game which felt me ecstatic. I felt ecstatic because I got the Player of the Day award. 


2 comments:

  1. Way to go Saan!

    I saw your Player of the Day award and hoped you would write about it. I think you are incredibly patient to play cricket. I try to watch it but it goes on for so long... do you have any tips for me to enjoy it more?

    Keep writing and remember to read your story out loud to check for bits you can fix - it's called editing, and it's the hardest part of writing, but I know you can do it!

    Ka Pai Saan!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME Shaan, player of the day is pretty cool. its a nice feeling.

    MMN

    ReplyDelete