Sunday, June 28, 2015

Kelly Taltons by Barnaby

                                                Kelly taltons



On Friday we went on a school trip to Kelly taltons.
It was really fun, my three favourite things were the penguins, the sting ray feeding and the turtles.
My parent helper was Vinnie and in my group was Enzo, Kyla and Jasmin and Me.
In t.t.t.[the tunnel tank]I saw lots of sharks but I can only name two, thresher and Woebegone  the Woebegone is pretty unknown it is a camouflage shark.
We got to learn about how pollution got into the sea.
We went on a really boring baby play ground.




                     THE END 

1 comment:

  1. Jacqui (Jaimes mum)June 28, 2015 at 11:58 PM

    Hi Barnaby,

    so many fantastic things about your post. Firstly, the photos are incredible. Secondly, your recount of a day at Kelly Tarltons is intriguing, I hope to see a stingray feed some day. Lastly, I love your picture of a diver feeding a shark over the viewing tunnel. Thank you for the entertaining post.

    ReplyDelete