Tuesday, February 10, 2015

When I went to the South island By Frank :-)

In the school holidays I went to the South Island. When we got there my uncle picked us up from the airport. He lives in wanaka. He lives in a small farmhouse. He has 2 BIG FAT pigs; 15 woolly sheep; 2 Moooooooing cows; 6 plump, mouth-watering chickens and 1 grey super fast horse with rockets stuck to his feet and back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My uncle has 2 COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL things: 1: jet fast; 2: a jet boat! We went to a river with the jet boat and jet farts!! But jet farts DO NOT GO in rivers! luckily (hooray!) we took the boat and rode down the  river! when we were ZOOMING down the river we hit a rock and I fell out out of the boat (dang it!)! When I fell in (ahhhhhh!) the freezing cold water almost froze me to death (freaky!)! luckily, I had my life-jacket and wet suit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE END :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Frank
    We loved your story. It was funny and we loved your descriptive writing. We could imagine the 6 plump mouth watering chickens. Well done.
    We wanted to know what on earth is a jet fart.
    Room 10

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi frank it's kayne here I love your story what is a jet fart

    ReplyDelete