Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Statements By Zephyr

Today we made statements about our class treaty. Tomorrow we're going to make something to put the statements onto. So far we have a pizza (clap clap clap) and an octopus (more clapping)! Tomorrow we're going to vote,Vote,VOTE!! We are going to sketch,draw and paint. Finally,I have some quiz questions and jokes that might appeal to you. Bye!







what is a pregnant goldfish called?    what do you get if you cross a ball with a cat?     the biggest continent in the world is?      what do you get if you cross an ice cream with sugar? the end :-)


























answers: twit ; a fur ball ; Asia ; yumminess!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. A twit! I had no idea that was the word for a pregnant goldfish. Fur ball made me crack up, Zef :-) Nice work with your class treaty, Room 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Zephyr
    I like the way you put jokes on your story. I also like the way you have put in good language.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete