Wednesday, June 4, 2014

See, Think, Wonder By Room 3

Today Room 3 did a "See, Think, Wonder"
to start our inquiry learning about New Zealand History and Maori people.

Here is what we wonder...
Why is the haka so important?  Oliver


How do Maori make their spears?
George


What did they use for carving?
Lola 


I wonder what it would be like to wear a flax skirt?
Sienna


I wonder how Maori make their poi?
Naomi


Why do they carve?  How do they carve?
Lucy


I wonder how Maori fished?
Suwat
What it would feel like wearing a flax skirt?
How do they learn to dance with the poi?
Lily


I wonder if they had pets?
I wonder if they have children?
Grace


How do they make their spears?
Finn


How do they make their boats?
Where did Maori live before they came to New Zealand?
Will


I wonder why Maori men wear skirts?
Flynn


I wonder how the Maori people coped with the sun?
Pace


I wonder how they can live?
Why did they wear little clothes?
Bosco


Who taught Maori the haka?
How did they make weapons?
How do they come to be?
Ana


I wonder if they drank dirty sea water?
Henry

No comments:

Post a Comment