Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Joining Words By Ana

We are learning about joint words.  See if you can find them in these sentences:

1.Dogs chase me AND I chase cats.

2. Alan was at school DURING the christmas play.

3. Geeta ate breakfast BEFORE brushing her teeth.

4.James likes potatoes BUT he does not like peas.

5. Mary wasn't well SO she stayed in bed.

6. Ali watched television AFTER there was a storm.

7. We had indoor play it   BECAUSE it was raining.

8.I fell asleep MEANWHILE  he went to bed.





5 comments:

  1. Ka pai Ana,
    Did you make up the sentences yourself or did you write the sentences in a group? Can you see the joining word in that sentence?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sepora, I didn't actually make up the sentences myself; but OR is the joining word.

      Delete
  2. Great list of sentences Ana. Did you know another term for these joint words is "conjunctions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks I didn't know that. Ana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I'm really impressed you typed these all so well too.

    ReplyDelete