Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spot the WOW words!

Happy By Suwat

When I am happy I feel ferocious and fabulous, it's good.
I feel like a fantastic diamond in the sky.  It's RADICAL!
I feel gone with the wind fabulous.  It's good.


Happy Birthday! By Naomi

My eyes grow as big as plates while I look at my GLAMTASTIC cake.  It has eatable glitter that makes me feel astonished.  I hear the fierce chorus growing louder and louder.  I feel my lips forming a great big fantastic smile.  I'm having a perfect time looking at my pink, blue, green and yellow cake.


  

2 comments:

  1. Impressive, Suwat and Naomi! You both used so many fantastic WOW words. I especially liked 'ferocious' and 'fierce'. Keep up the sensational writing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 3,
    What great adjectives you have used in your writing.
    :) Courtney

    ReplyDelete