Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Our Litter FREE Lunch Box

 Finn

My lunchbox is litter free because I used containers.

 Nevan

In my lunchbox there's no litter.

 Siena

In my lunchbox there is no litter. 

Eli

It is important to reduce the amount of rubbish because plastic takes millions of years to break down.

Maia

My lunchbox has no litter because it's not good to make environment dirty and the birds could eat it.

Sasha

It's not good to have litter lunch boxes because it's not good for our environment and plastic takes millions of years to rot down.

Kate

I made my lunchbox litter free by shrinking the plastic by using containers instead of glad wrap. I made my lunch box litter free because if we put litter in our lunch box, when we are not looking, the wind could blow it to the sea and hurt fish.

Koen

I made my lunchbox litter free because plastic takes up heaps of space and it's nasty to our animals and environment.




Rita

Today is litter free lunch box day so we are reducing all the plastic. I made my radical lunchbox have it's own compartments so I don't need to glad wrap my food.


Ryder

I made my lunchbox litter free by putting some food in containers.

Jasmin

You make a litter free lunchbox by putting no rubbish in your box. This is how my Dad made my litter free lunchbox:
He didn't put any rubbish in my lunchbox.
It is bad to have a lunchbox full of litter because it is bad for our environment.


Tai

In my lunchbox it is litter free by containers and there is no plastic.
Otherwise if there was plastic it would be bad for the animals and environment.


Zephyr

I make litter free lunchbox by putting my food into separate compartments without using any evil plastic or any other evil products.

Lewcius 

My lunchbox is litter free because I have no plastic.

Micheal

Some of my lunch is litter free. It is important to have a litter free lunchbox because it's good for the environment. 



Imogen

In my healthy lunchbox I always have no rubbish.
How I made it litter free:
I made it litter free by putting different things into separate compartments to keep my food from getting soggy.

Kayne

I made my lunchbox litter free by putting my food into containers because I care about the environment.

Olivia

You make a litter free lunch box by putting no rubbish in it.
How my Mum made my lunch bag litter free:
I made my lunch box litter free by not using plastic and putting it into separate spaces.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous litter free lunch boxes Room7!!

    I am very impressed with how well you understand what plastic wrap does to our precious environment. Plastic is best when it can be re-used or recycled, like the plastic lunchbox you use every day, clean them and use them again ka mau te wehi!. By the way, your lunches look so scrumptious my puku is rumbling.

    Reuse, Reduce, Recycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Room 7, you guys are amaaaaaazing! I hope the rest of the school will be inspired by your awesome lunchboxes - imagine if the whole school was litter free! I feel really proud of you all. Great effort today. Is anyone going to be rubbish-free EVERY DAY???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed at your litter free lunch boxes. It takes a lot of planning to create a litter free lunch box! You also need to show heaps of responsibility to remember all your containers, so well done on adding the school values to your lunch boxes too! You really are fabulous!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete