Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Diwali





On Saturday the 20th of September I performed at Aotea square for Diwali. Our group was called
Dreams on Fire. We had to wait in the lounge  to get our make up on (face paint) When 4 hours was
up it  was time for us to peform.

The dance was ten minutes long, when my teacher was dancing I had to get changed
into this orange red fire costume so did three other girls there names were Nina,
Madie and Rebecca. We had to get changed into different costumes because we did 
a part together.

After the dance the group got some photos it was Me, Rebecca, Nina, Madie, Leam, Holly, 
Rosie, Katelin, kassidy, Emily, Hoilday, Jess and lucky last my teacher were all bunched
up together for six photos.

When everything was packed up my family and I went and got some food.
On our way out, me and my mum saw these girls on really tall stilts and I got a
photo with them.


I had a great time and I got two chocolate bars!!


3 comments:

  1. Great recount Stella. It sounds like you're a very patient person - waiting for four hours to do a 10 minute dance. Wow! I loved how you used capital letters at the start of your sentences. Great work. Keep it up!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sounds like a lot of fun Stella - and I know the performance would have been amazing, particularly with your smile.

    Anne (Griffin and Sophie's mum)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deepawali Aai
    Khushiya Laye
    Bichda Tha Jinke Saath Bachpan Mein
    Phuljadiyan Unki Yaad Laaye
    Kya Hua Agar Saath Nahi Aaj Unke
    Unki Yaad Liye Ye Deepawali To Aaye.
    Happy Dipawali

    Happy Diwali

    ReplyDelete