Sunday, August 5, 2012

Spain By Pukeko

We are learning about spain (it's our topic) here are some facts...

From the past?
by about 1900 Spain had lost it's wealth and foreign lands.

What they eat?
You can find tapas bars all over Spain. You can also eat churros -spainish doghnuts.

Langauge
hola-hello
que tal-how are you
vale-ok
adios-goodbye
por faver-please
no-no
si-yes
me llamo-my name is . . .
mariposa-butterfly
gracias-thank you

this is bullfighting


Bullfighting
When the bull gets tired the bullfighter kills the bull unless the bull 
gets him first!


The  capital of  Spain  is... Madrid
and the biggest cities are Barcelona and Valencia.


In spain money is called Euros



2 comments:

  1. Wow ! What an informative post. I loved reading all the facts about Spain, and some of them made me hungry! Mmmmm..churros sound delicious! I hear that Griffin's mum makes yummy churros. Perhaps you should ask her to whip up a batch for the class(and me).

    Keep writing Pukeko's and fabulous research!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pukeko Group,

    You have learnt so much about Spain already, that's awesome! I learnt some new things from reading your blog post.

    Keep up the great work!
    From Kate

    ReplyDelete