Tuesday, August 21, 2012

How to clean your desk.

Hi my name is Shaan and today here are some steps to make a clean desk. My desk is the cleanest desk
you have ever seen in kowhai team.

1. If there's some rubbish in your desk put it in the rubbish bin which has paper not plastic.

2. Put your books in a pile near the left-hand corner and side of the desk and to the front of the desk.

3. If you have a pencil case, put your stationery in the pencil case.

4. Put your pencil case to the right side of the desk.

5. Put your ruler in the gap where there is a little space to put it, it is 9 cm.

6. That is the steps to make a clean desk. by Shaan

2 comments:

  1. To Shaan

    I agree with you that your desk is the tidiest desk in the Kowhai Team or in the SCHOOL!!!!. Mine
    is tidy but not that tidy. I think I will bring a pencil case to school to help it be tidier.

    Oliver Room 14

    ReplyDelete