Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My trip to Whangamata By Shaan



On Friday I went to a place called Whangamata. It takes you about 2 hours to 4 hours if you were driving.        Our number house on our mailbox was 218A. We went with Dad, Mum, Raneel, Zaydenbhai, Yashani, Raju Kaka and Beena Masi. For dinner on Friday I had  Fish and Chips. On Saturday for dinner we had a BBQ, For our BBQ we had Sausages and Chops. On Saturday for breakfast I had Pancakes, Eggs, Bacon and Hot Chocolate for breakfast on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday morning on Tv I saw a Small Blacks ad. Dan Carter was on TV, Israel Dagg and Conrad (Snakey) Smith on Small Blacks News on TV. We also played Cricket near Whangamata Beach. I got 22 runs when I was batting. When I was bowling I got 5 wickets 20 runs then we went to the beach and we made a 9 cm hole at the beach it was so long. Then we went to the beach and we saw Alesha Masi. When I batted near the beach in cricket my boundaries were 3 fours an 1 towering six was 97 metres. When I bogeyboarded my distance was 96 kms plus."5 wickets 20 runs. Your kidding". I said. At the beach when I saw a 13 cm wave I had to go a long, long way back to the sand. We also made a house out of sand too. We had to go on our Whangamata trip for 3 days + 2 nights. When I had my pancakes, eggs, bacon and hot chocolate for breakfast, I had maple syrup on my 2 pancakes. We also did soccer passes at the beach. Went for a swim too. When the big wave came to me I went BOOSH into the water I go. I felt freaky because I saw a big wave coming up to me.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Shaan,

    I really enjoyed reading your recount. I like how you included speech and sound effects.
    Keep up the great work

    From Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shaan,

    It sounds like you had a wonderful trip to Whangamata. Yum, pancakes are my favorite! Was the water cold??

    Ruth in Room 11

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth

    The water was not cold. It was warm.

    From Shaan & Room15

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sailesh (Shaan's Dad)March 23, 2012 at 11:29 PM

    Great work Shaan, that was a very good recount and covered everything on our trip to Whangamata. The six you hit was HUGE!!!!!!

    Dad

    ReplyDelete