Sunday, October 12, 2014

Describe It - Quick Write.

Power Surge By Lily
I can see the spinning, terrifying ride go round and round like a hurricane.
I can taste my disgusting vomit about to explode out of my mouth!!!!!!!
I hear all of the scared peoples normal smells mixed together which smells disgusting.
The freaked out people were kicking their legs and scrambling their arms around like they're scared as can be.
I can feel the straps pushing against my waist really hard.
I was yelling, screaming and shouting as hard as heavy bricks being dropped on my head.
I thought I was going to vomit.
I felt dizzy and great when I got off!
Power Surge By Ana
When I was at Rainbows End I went on a scary ride. I was way up in the sky and I saw the clouds joining together.
I tasted the vomit coming up from my stomach.
I heard the wind blowing into my ear like a hurricane.  People screaming as loud as they could.
I smelt the candy way down below me.
My arms and legs were shaking so fast that my legs could of fell off.
I felt the wind smashing on my head and face like a slap.
I was saying in my head... "STOP, PLEASE STOP, STOP PLEASE"!!!
I wondered what the people were saying in their head.
My heart was skipping really fast.


No comments:

Post a Comment