Monday, July 28, 2014

Party Bear

Tuesday 29th July
Party Bear has a pink cheetah spotted hat with a fluffy pink ball at the top. It has pink sunglasses' with tiny diamond's that sparkle in the beautiful sunlight.He has a plane pink t-shirt on him that says PARTY, PARTY, PARTY on it!Party bear also has fur as white as snow which is as cuddly as a cloud. He has a cute little mouth that opens 2 inches wide when he talks. He always prances around like there's a spinning disco ball in his head going as fast as a racing car! He is as greedy as a pig grazing at some delicious cake. He's such a show-off because he wants everybody to talk about him! I feel so,so, happy about him that I could dance for my life.

3 comments:

  1. Lily, I think you have been getting very good at blogging. I also think you are very good at expressing yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your story about Party Bear - great description of one superb bear!
    Stella will tell you stories of his weekend at ours next week, hope we can keep him entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lily I think you are the best blogga in the hole school

    ReplyDelete