Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My News
By Zephyr

On Thursday I had my turn at news. I shared the coconut Libby had bought at the supermarket for a smoothie. It didn't have much milk, so we couldn't make a smoothie. Libby drank the milk. So, lets go 9 days into the future... To modern day. The family ate it. Did you know that a coconut is a seed? Well, it is!! I think coconuts make good hats. THE END  :-)
me gnawing on coconut
                                              me posing with coconut
me licking coconut
me licking my lips after I ate the coconut
me wearing coconut as hat
                                           me finding more coconuts ( from kid pix )

1 comment:

  1. I did NOT know that a coconut is a seed. Wow. Thanks for telling me that, Zephyr. I have learned something new thanks to you. Love from Sasha's Mummy. x

    ReplyDelete