Thursday, June 6, 2013

Grandparents Day

Here is what Room 7 kids have to say about Grandparents Day.

Sasha - On Grandparents Day we dressed up in fancy clothes.

Kayne - We had a parade at school.  We did Kapa Haka.

Lewcius - We did a dance and we saw other classes.

Finn - We showed our Grandparents around our class.

Siena - We dress up as butterflies and caterpillars.

Eli - I took my Grandparents to Room 3 to donate a book.

Jasmin - We have morning tea with our Grandparents.

Zephyr - We did a character parade.

Rita - We showed what we planted for Arbor Day.

Maia - On Grandparents day we went to Room 3 to donate a book.

1 comment:

  1. Jacqui Watson (Jaimes mum)June 12, 2013 at 5:47 PM

    Hi Room 7. I'm glad you enjoyed Grandparents day. I enjoyed it too. I watched the amazing parade which was so stunning it knocked my socks off. Then I helped make cups of teas for the Grandparents. There were loads of yummy cakes. Chocolate biscuits and cupcakes with sprinkles and pink icing. It was heaven :)

    ReplyDelete