Wednesday, April 25, 2012

NBL Breakers vs Wildcats

 On Tuesday we went to Vector Arena to watch the 3rd Grand Final match of NBL. The match was Skycity Breakers vs Perth Wildcats. My favourite players were Daryl Corletto, Cedric Jackson, Tom Abercrombie, Mika Vukona, Dion Prewster, Josh Bloxham, CJ Bruton, Dillon Boucher, Leon Henry, Alex Pledger and Gary Wilkinson.
 This guy No.11 for the Perth Wildcats, Cameron Tovey he got fouled out. CJ Bruton and Thomas Abercrombie played so well because CJ Bruton shot 3 3-pointers and when the clock was 22.5 seconds and the game was nearly over Thomas Abercrombie did a massive block when No.42 Shawn Redhage tried to shoot a 2-pointer for the Wildcats.
The score was Skycity Breakers 79-73 Perth Wildcats. My brother had his No.23 CJ Bruton Breakers singlet and I had my No.14 Mika Vukona Breakers singlet. If you were playing basketball if you got 5 fouls that means you are fouled out. I felt estatic because Skycity Breakers  had a big win and they are back to back champions in 2011 and 2012.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky you, getting to see the Breakers win. What was your highlight of the game? I used to go to games when I lived in Canada. Watching basketball live is so much more exciting than on the TV.

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea

      I liked when I CJ got 3 3pointers.

      From Shaan ^_^

      Delete